Advanced Micro Technologies, LLC (AMT) prohibits the use of TechServer.biz to accept, transmit or distribute unsolicited bulk email. In addition, email sent, or caused to be sent, to or through TechServer.biz that makes use of or contains invalid or forged headers, invalid or non-existent domain names or other means of deceptive addressing will be deemed to be counterfeit. Any attempt to send or cause such counterfeit email to be sent to or through TechServer.biz is unauthorized. Similarly, email that is relayed from any third party’s mail servers without the permission of that third party, or which employs similar techniques to hide or obscure the source of the email, is also unauthorized. AMT does not authorize anyone to send e-mail or cause e-mail to be sent through TechServer.biz that violates TechServer.biz Terms and Conditions.
Unauthorized use of TechServer.biz in connection with the transmission of unsolicited bulk email, including the transmission of counterfeit email will result in immediate suspension of TechServer.biz services and may result in civil and criminal penalties against the sender, including those provided by the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (18 U.S.C. 1030 et seq.) and the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003.
Policy for Outbound Email Delivery
The following standards apply to the delivery of outbound email through TechServer.biz at AMT’s sole discretion we may enforce the following policies:
- TechServer.biz servers will not accept connections from unsecured systems. These include open relays, open proxies, open routers, or any other system that has been determined to be available for unauthorized use.
- TechServer.biz mail servers will not accept connections from systems that use dynamically assigned or residential IP addresses.
- TechServer.biz mail servers will reject messages with attachments that exceed 20MB.
- TechServer.biz will reject connections from senders who are unable to accept at least 90% of the bounce-return messages (mailer-daemon failure/error messages) destined for their systems.
- Complaints and/or blacklists from sources deemed reasonable credible by AMT will be used as a basis for refusing connections from any mail server.
TechServer.biz will make commercially reasonable attempts to provide communications to the technical contact of record who may be in violation of AMT’s policies.